I consider myself a realist, an ally, a feminist and someone who is constantly learning new methods of disruption and my kid(s) will be raised as such. Along with language, science and the arts, I hope to teach my children love, respect and the confidence to ask questions.
Additional random details:
- I grew up in California, now I live & love in Chicago.
- I’m a full-time design/UX guy and I love my job.
- I’ve traveled to 47 states and 24 countries.
- I deal with hypomania and depression, 24/7.
- I make lists and try to plan E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
- I proposed to my wife with a Mariachi band.
- If I could be any Disney princess I would be Ariel.
- I prefer fùtbol to football.
- I do most of the cooking in our household.
- My 8th grade class graduated 12 people.